Happy Festivus and Thanks!
To all my baby loving peeps out there,
I hope you have a wonderful holiday full of baby smiles and long naps. I hope you are surrounded by friends and family who will shower your children with love while you sneak off to have a well-deserved date. I hope your favorite holiday dress makes it through dinner sans spitup. And I hope your night is long and uninterrupted!
To everybody who stopped by to say hi or sent me a lovely email, cheers to you! It honestly makes my day every single time. Really.
And while I will likely continue my woefully infrequent posting schedule in 2012 here are some things you can look forward to seeing. Eventually.
- My beloved pediatrician explains why diagnosing reflux in babies is so challenging. Even for beloved pediatricians.
- Sleeping Through the Night Part 3 – No-fail night weaning strategies.
- Downloadable sleep log – diagnose your baby’s sleep habits!
- Living with Infant Reflux – what can you do about it?
- CIO – How to do it and what to expect?